Hi friends, happy Thursday! I’m coming at you guys with a tag/award! Elli @Ace Reader tagged me in the Mystery Blogger Award, thank you so much, go follow her for all her bookish content!
This is my 11th time being nominated for this, wow! Let’s get into it 😊
This award was originally created by Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
Three Facts About Me:
- Aside from knowing (and loving) how to knit, I also know how to sew and I sewed a pretty good button back on my dress the other day (hella proud of that!)
- Routine is everything for me. This pandemic has really brought that out for me; I know I’ve always liked structure but I really know now.
- I don’t really like pop, or carbonated drinks – I can tolerate them, but they aren’t my first pick and I despise gingerale 😖
Why do you like your favourite book as much as you do?
Alright, tough way to start off these questions 😅
Uhm, I love it for the story; I love it for the fact that I can read it year in and year out and find different meanings every year.
The book I’m obviously talking about is The Picture of Dorian Gray by: Oscar Wilde
Go to pizza toppings?
I love love black olives as well as pepperoni (that combo is really good). I also like Italian sausage.
What’s your zombie apocalypse plan?
Uh to duck and hide? I’m SO not equipped to handle a zombie apocalypse. I sound SO lame!
Do you hate any tropes in books?
Yes, the not like other girls trope. Can we please trash that? Thanks!
Do you ever feel pressured into reading certain books because of the hype?
Not so much from others, but I know I pressure myself into reading popular books because I don’t want to miss out on what everyone is talking about… even though I’m truly not missing out.
Have you had any weird dreams lately?
I will spare everyone my dreams. Every time I merely say the words ‘I had a dream…’ my brother always rolls his eyes and has to prepare himself because my dreams are never relaxing, or tame – so much goes on and I have NO idea why my dreams are as chaotic as they are. (maybe because I’m chaotic 😅😅).
I’m just going to tag a few people, no pressure feel free to ignore if tags aren’t your thing! If you see this and want to join in, consider yourself tagged!
The questions: (stealing most of them from Elli).
- Why do you like your favourite book as much as you do?
- Go to pizza toppings?
- What’s your zombie apocalypse plan?
- What is your most loved and most hated book trope?
- What’s the last typed book you read? Was it worth it?