Hello friends, happy Tuesday! Today going to be doing the Liebster Award tag for the eighth time! Thank you so much to Jas @XIV Blog for tagging me! Please go and follow her blog for her bookish thoughts! 😊
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Nominate 11 other Bloggers.
4. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Do you have a library card? Do you use it?
I most certainly do have a library card and I use it all the time! Before COVID I would go to the library every Saturday. Now that I’m limited to curb-side pick up and the library only being open Monday/Wednesday/Friday 2-5 pm I go every 3 weeks on a Wednesday right after work!
- Have you picked up new hobbies during quarantine?
No, I never really had a ‘do nothing’ quarantine period; I went from working at work Friday to working at home the following Monday and I’ve been working at home ever since. What being at home has helped is I’ve gotten back into knitting this year!
- What’s your favourite month of the year?
November, obviously 😂 I joke, but it’s true. I love November; not only is it my birthday month but the vibes go from Halloween/spooky to Christmasy and it’s a lot of fun.
- How do you organize your bookshelf?
Right now there isn’t really an organizational system, I kinda have books everywhere where I can fit them. I do have a dedicated Stephen King shelf for all his books… in which I only probably have a quarter (if that) of his books.
- Which book reminds you of your childhood?
A lot of picture books I read as a kid, like Franklin, Arthur the Bearstein Bears.
- Do you like board games? What’s your favourite board game?
I do like board games! Hmm my favourite, I haven’t really thought about it – maybe Trouble or Operation.
- What is one talent you want to have? (i.e. singing, dancing etc.)
Sometimes I wish I could sing because I love to just burst out into song – but of course it’s never any good 😂
- What’s your best character trait?
Maybe that I’m a good listener? I remember a lot of things and it freaks people out, but I’m like you told me that. But then they go yeah… 3 years ago 😅 What can I say I’m a good listener and remember-er? 😂
- What is your favourite and your least favourite trope?
My favourite trope currently is fake dating, I’ve been eating that up!!
My least favourite trope – I won’t lie, I’m tired of the love triangle
- Where would you like to travel to (when it’s safe again of course!)?
Oooo! Where would I like to go? Uhm, everywhere? 😅 I’d really like to see Australia
- What do you like most about reading?
I always find this question hard to answer because it’s hard to explain what I like most about it. I love that I can escape anywhere, but at the same time, the physical act of reading makes me really happy – I love reading words – I sound looney 😅 but there’s this feeling in the pit of my stomach I get when looking at words.
I hope that made sense 😂
I’m going to pass on tagging anyone this time around. If you see these questions and think they’re fun and you want to answer them, go right on ahead!