Hello friends, I hope everyone is having a good week and a happy Tuesday. I hope everyone is doing well and still continuing to keep safe. Today I’m posting the Mystery Blogger Award for the tenth time! (W-O-W!) Thank you so much to Karla @Another Bookworm for tagging me! Please go follow my sweet friend Karla for all her bookish content 😊
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
This award was originally created by Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me:
Gosh, I’ve done this 9 times now and I feel like I’m running out of facts about myself 😅
- I don’t like sweet potatoes, avocados or mushrooms
- I adore Winnie the Pooh – more so in the last few years than when I was younger 😅
- I’m not excited about my birthday this year – I usually love my birthday, but this year I’m feeling very meh about it.
- Have you ever had a dream come true?
Are we talking sleep dreams or aspiration dreams? 😅 I’d like to say that both have happened.
I had an aspiration to go to my top choice university and I got in, went and graduated with honours. 😊
I also had a sleep dream where I went to see my favourite band as a teen live, then a few days later they announced they were going on tour and of course I went – who would have thought that would be the last time I saw them live as they disbanded** in 2013.
**although sidenote they got back together last year and I was supposed to see them this past September, but COVID
- What is a book that made you cry (in a good or bad way)?
My go-to book for this kind of question is always You Know Me Well by: Nina LaCour and David Levithan. That book pulled at my heartstrings and it came at a time in my life where I felt exactly how Mark was feeling. Ugh just thinking about it, my heart!
- What is a character’s name that you really like?
Good question! I used to keep an excel document of names I really liked… I don’t know where it went though… Am I allowed to say the name of the character in my friend’s book I beta read a few weeks ago? I love November as a character name.
- Where is your favourite place to be?
Hmm, I love being in my room because it’s home and it’s safe and I’m surrounded by everything I love. I feel like that’s such a clichéd answer but my favourite place is my room.
- What is one of your favourite (book) quotes?
Again, great question! I wish I kept my favourite book quotes, but I don’t! I will share a quote from Lord of the Rings that I like (and is widely popular)! I just passed this quote in my re-read and it’s very true.
I’m supposed to link to my best post; I haven’t really written anything too out of the norm of wrap ups, reviews and tags so it’s a bit hard. I’m going to pick two posts that I’m proud of:
- Happy Blogiversary – my 13th blogging anniversary
- Let’s Talk About… The Umbrella Academy Season Two – I’m proud of this and I just completely adore this season!
I’m being lazy and I’m not going to be tagging anyone this time around.