Hi friends and happy Tuesday! Today I’m coming at you guys with an award. I was nominated for the Liebster Award for the seventh time! Many thanks go to Alex, @MyBookWorld24. Alex has amazing poetry so make sure to follow their blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think deserve the award
- Ask 11 innovative questions to the ones you have nominated
- Remember to notify your nominees once you have uploaded your acknowledgement post
- Summer or Winter?
I’m going to pick summer. I feel I get out more and do more in the summer.
- Favourite place to read or write?
Hmm, probably my bed. I do an exceptional amount of both on my bed.
- A thing you carry with you every day?
It’s so sad to say but my phone. I think that’s the only thing I truly carry with me everywhere I go.
- How did you feel going back to after COVID?
I presume you mean going back to work or school. As far as I know I’m not going back into the office until next year, but in this moment right now when I’m writing this I want to go back just because I’m so frustrated with my connection at home.
But I also am very cautious about going back as well. I’m more nervous about going out to the grocery store than I am about going back to work.
- Any facts that you would like to learn?
Hmm, there isn’t anything specific I can think of at the moment; I love learning new things all the time.
- What’s your dream job?
Maybe to be a script proofreader for TV and movie… no idea if that’s a real job, but I would think someone would have to proof it.
- Do you have any crushes?
When I read this question I started laughing. I’m not one who gets celebrity crushes often, but apparently this is my year. I alluded to the fact in my Umbrella Academy post last week how swoon worthy I thought Diego was this season. Actor David Castañeda looks so good with longer hair and a beard. He’s definitely my celeb crush right now.
- Favourite childhood food?
Probably mac and cheese… but who am I kidding, it’s still my fave!
- A show worth binge-watching?
I recently started binge-watching New Girl. I actually very much enjoy the show. Season 1 totally hooked me; then there are some questionable seasons in between, but for the most part I enjoy watching it.
- Whose blog needs more followers?
I honestly couldn’t pick one because I think all book bloggers deserve love for all the hard work that goes into book blogging.
- A name that you always wished you had?
You know it’s funny you ask that because when I was 13-15 I really wanted to change my name. No idea why really, probably Meghan is such a popular name… and I decided for those years to go by May on the Internet… yeah I know SO much different from my given name. But over the years I’ve come to enjoy my name so I don’t plan on changing it… just never call me Meg!
I’m going to tag a few of my new followers! Welcome to my blog! 😊
Feel free to ignore this if tags aren’t you’re thing, no pressure!
- Is Fall your favourite season, like it is millions of others (me included)? If not, what is your favourite season and why?
- Do you plan on reading anything spooky in October? Or is that not your thing?
- What’s one thing you’re looking forward to in October?
- What’s your favourite memory from September?
- What is a show worth binge-watching? (I need recs!)
- Do you make monthly TBRs? If so, do you stick to them?
- What is your favourite childhood food?
- What is your dream job?
- What is a name that you always wished you had?
- Where is your favourite place to be?
- What is your beverage of choice?