Hi friends, happy Thursday! I hope you’re all doing well; today I’m going to be doing the Mystery Blogger Award for the 9th time, woo! I was tagged by my good friend Emer @A Little Haze Book Blog. Thank you SO much girl! 💞 If you haven’t checked out Emer’s blog… you need to get on that; her rant reviews are a treat and Emer is truly such a funny and nice person… just go follow her!
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
It was created by Okoto @OkotoEnigmasBlog.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things about Me!
Since I’ve done this 8 times before I feel like I’m running out of facts about myself so I decided to look up some Scorpio traits that I find true… because yes I’m a Scorpio 😅
- Scorpios are passionate. This is 100% me, I’m very passionate when it comes to almost everything I do; I’d like to share this quote from Cosmo magazine:
‘they don’t do ‘casual’, they’re super-intense’
- Scorpios are strategic. Oh most definitely. I’m always finding ways to do things, or get out of things or get around things… 😅
- Scorpios are loyal. I believe this one too. I’m very loyal to the people in my life; I’d do anything for them. If you decide to get on my bad side, welp you’re out and you’re out for life… no coming back to my inner circle.
Share a Link to a Post I Wrote that I am Proud of
My post talking all about Tiger King I’m actually really proud of; does anyone remember those days of quarantine? Those days feel SO far behind us.
- If you could co-author a book with anyone who would you choose to write with?Oooh boy. I feel like all the authors I like are way too skilled to have me write with them. Maybe if I could help plot a story I’d do that with Angie Thomas or Nina LaCour or maybe even Mark Oshiro.
- Cats or dogs?
EMER I HATE THIS QUESTION! Cats, I have to say cats
- What is your least favourite book that you have read in 2020 so far?
When I first read this question I just automatically thought it said my favourite… almost missed the word ‘least‘ 😅 I’m going to have to go with Oliver Twist… I really wanted to like that book… and I just didn’t… le sigh
- If you could spend 24 hours in a fictional world from any book you have read where would you choose?
Hmm, good question, Narnia sounds like a cool place to hangout, or even the world of His Dark Materials.
- What are your favourite pizza toppings?I know cheese is a given, but I love cheese! ❤️ I also love black olives, hot peppers and hot sausage… I like spicy things…
I’m going to take a bow out of tagging anyone this time around… if you see this and you like these questions, feel free to answer them and tag me so I can read your answers! 😃