Hello everyone, this sorta feels like déjà-vu, as I was tagged for this last week, buuuut I love being tagged in things and I don’t mind doing them however many times I get tagged. This is my 6th time being tagged for the Mystery Blogger Award and I’m honoured. Thank you to the lovely, witty, Lauren @Narrative Paradise for tagging me. Be sure to check out her blog for all her tag content, I swear if there’s a tag for it, Lauren’s done it… she is the Tag Queen!
Alright, let’s get into it!
↠ Put the award logo/image on your blog.
↠ List the rules.
↠ Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
↠ Mention the creator, Okoto @ OkotoEnigmasBlog, of the award and provide a link as well.
↠ Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
↠ You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
↠ Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
↠ Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
↠ Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Facts About ME!
- Apparently I’ve become a Taylor Swift stan… (and yes that was a T-Swift reference above) according to the Spotify Wraps my artist of the year was Taylor Swift… and my artist of the decade (which I think is crazy) was Taylor Swift again. All because I listened to Lover on repeat for a month……
- I realize in the tag I did last week I didn’t add this part because, sometimes I fail to read all directions…. which happened at work last week that almost made me look like an idiot… sometimes the largest print is the easiest to miss?
- Since Christmas is approaching… this year I’m in the Christmas spirit. It flip flops for me, some years I’m really into Halloween, some years it’s Christmas… this year it’s Christmas 🎄
- How did you feel about The Greatest Showman? Fantastic film, horrible trainwreck, or something in between?
Soooo…. Lauren tells me she hates this movie…. and from what I know about it, it’s a musical and I loathe musicals… SO I’m not going to waste my time and watch it (sorry Lauren) so my answer to this is none of the above (sorry 😅)
- When you’re feeling down, what kinds of books do you like to read to cheer yourself up?
Hmmmm, good question. Honestly, when I’m down I read sad books because light, fluffy, contemporaries make me sad when I’m in a bad/sad mood. I like either relating to the characters in my mood, or having the characters feel worse than I am, so it makes me feel better… wow I sound depressing af 😨😅
- Have you ever boycotted a piece of entertainment? If yes, which one and why?
OH Lauren, this question… how do you know me so? When Aladdin, the remake was in the works, I honestly didn’t think it was going to be made… then it was… and so I boycotted anything to do with it because I’m starting to get annoyed at all these damn reboots… can we just have some original content please?!?!
- Would you rather a book’s plot develops quickly (like Bad Kitty) or simmers slowly (like The Night Circus)?
WHY must you ask hard questions? I’ve read neither book you mentioned here, but I like a slow build up, but not SO slow that things take longer than they need to. Getting into a world, getting to know the characters is always fun.
- Hugh Jackman: underrated, overrated, or appropriately rated?
Can I say I have like no opinion of him? I I know he’s like a big deal and all, but I just don’t care? Sorry…I love how these were such important questions, haha… Lauren, was this a test? Did I pass? 😂
My Best Posts
I’m really proud of Happy Birthday Me: 26 I’m not usually very forthcoming with my feelings on my blog, but I really listed it out, which felt good.
Any of my travel posts I posted this year, probably my fave Take Me Back…A Travel Guide to Edinburgh, Scotland I had such an amazing time there.
Again, any of my Twilight Party reviews, those were fun… as much as I hated re-reading the series 😂
Alright, I’m going to be the worst and skip this part in this tag since I did it last week, please forgive me.