Hi guys! Happy Thursday, I hope you are all having an amazing week. I’m coming at you again with another scheduled post, as I’m away on vacation in the UK. Today I’m bringing you the Sunshine Blogger Award, round 7! Damn! Thank you so much Bella @All Things Annabelle for tagging me! We’re new blogging friends, but everyone should still check out her stuff! 😀
- Write a post about your nomination and the award
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link to their blog
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo
- List the rules within your blog post
- Answer the eleven questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you in your post
Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions to answerI’m going to forgo this as it’s the 7th time around.
- What does positivity mean to you?
Positivity means looking on the bright side of a bad situation. Trying to do the best I can whenever I can, and doing right by people.
- If you could go for coffee with one author to talk about one of their books who would it be?
I may just have to say Stephen King because wouldn’t that be wild?! I would also love to sit with his kids. I’ve heard about how they used to have to tell stories at dinner, wouldn’t it be amazing to know more about that?!
- And what questions would you ask them?
Why he chose to write about Maine so much, other than because he lives there. If I was asking his kids, it would be what it was like to grow up with Stephen King as a father, and how that’s shaped (the two of them that are writers) into the writers they are today.
- Where are you from?
Canada! 🇨🇦 Toronto area.
- Why did you start your blog?
Because I needed a place to put all my thoughts on the things I was consuming, whether it be book, movie, place I’ve been, I like being able to record everything.
- What is one book you always recommend?
The Picture of Dorian Gray by: Oscar Wilde. I love this novel, and I read it every year.
- What is one author you always recommend?
I can’t remember if I’ve recommended an author… I probably have, but I just finished reading Roshani Chokshi’s novels The Star-Touched Queen & A Crown of Wishes and I couldn’t recommend her more.
- What is the nicest thing someone has done for you recently?
Recently, my mum bought me a chocolate bar haha, but she’s also help me get some of my laundry ready and done for the trip I’m currently on… thanks mom!
- Equally, what’s the nicest thing you’ve done for someone else recently?
Since I’m writing this in the past, this actually happened a few weeks ago, but I bought my co-worker (I guess she’s no longer my co-worker, but friend) a latte on her last day of work. It really was the least I could do.
- What Hogwarts house are you in?
I’m a Slytherin 💚🐍
- Finally, do you have a go-to activity for when you’re in a reading slump?
I guess I could say that I watch a lot of TV. Usually when I don’t feel like reading I turn to Netflix, or I listen to music.
And that’s a wrap. Thank you again Bella, so much, for tagging me!