Hello friends! Today I’ll be doing the Liebster Award for the third time! Thank you Savannah @Livin’ That Savi Life for tagging me. Let’s get into it! 🙂
THE LIEBSTER AWARD RULES
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- Hi, my names Meghan and I’m a 5ft Canadian.
- I’m tall enough to ride roller coasters by myself, but you’ll likely never find me doing that; I don’t have a fear of rollercoasters and I will ride (most) of them with whoever wants to go.
- I have a fear of falling that really restricts me from going on the ones that have an incline of 90° angles or so (so not my thing). Plus if they’re really tall, forget it.
- That doesn’t mean I’m afraid of everything tall because my favourite animal just happens to be a giraffe.
- My least favourite animal is a snake… I don’t know what it is about them, but I can’t stand them… just typing this is giving me the willies.
- But the irony is… I’m in house Slytherin, a very proud Slytherin 💚… oh how funny life is.
- Life is funny, and people tell me I’m funny. I think I’m more sarcastic, but people seem to like that.
- And as much as people like me, and I (for the most part) like them, I’m definitely an introvert.
- Spending time with myself to read a good book (which I do often, if you didn’t know 😂) or watch a good show; I think I enjoy my own company more than anyone else ever will.
- And speaking of shows, I’m currently obsessed with YOU on Netflix. Penn Badgley is a great actor who has this creepy look to him that makes the role perfect for him.
- Really random fact: I learned level one in fencing as a teen.
11 QUESTIONS FROM SAVANNAH
What’s your favourite book?
The Picture of Dorian Gray by: Oscar Wilde. I don’t know why, but I enjoy the story and I love to embrace myself in the world every year.
Dogs or cats, and why?
Okay, this is so hard. I love both very much. I’m having such a hard time deciding! I think for the purpose of this question, I’m going to say cats, sorry dogs!
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Teleportation. Wouldn’t that be great to go from place to place without having to wait for buses, trains, planes.
What book do you think would be best made into a musical?
As I’m not much a fan of musicals, so I have no idea what to pick for this. Great question, but man, I have no idea! I could see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants being like a Mama Mia type deal, does that count?
What’s your favourite book to movie/TV show adaption?
I’ve stated this a lot recently, or so it feels, but currently it’s Love, Simon.
What’s your favourite place to eat out?
Ooo food. I like me some food. Fast food, I’d say Harvey’s because it’s Canadian and I like supporting Canadians. Very patriotic over here.
But in all seriousness, I do love supporting anything Canadian and supporting anything local.
What’s your favourite song?
My gosh, could this be any harder? I really, I can’t even, I think my brain is breaking.
Now, if you’d asked my in 2011 I would have had an answer straight away.
I listened to this for months straight… listening to it again, oh man the feeeeelz. I think I’m going to keep this for my answer; it seems very fitting to my life right now.
What book would you like to see made into a TV series?
Possibly Kelly Armstrong’s Rockton series. That would be creepy, yet so much fun.
What’s your most anticipated book release of the year?
I’m always so behind on these things… if I’m being honest I don’t know what’s coming out the rest of the year, but I’m very excited for Finale by Stephanie Garber to come out this month! 😄
What do you think is your spirit animal and why?
A unicorn… because I’m majestical 😂 … well I’d like to think I’m special like a unicorn. If not, I’m probably a cat.
If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
I think it’s quite obvious now that it would be a cat 🐱
Alright, let’s see how many cat gifs I can use it one post shall we? 😛
Ok, I’m lazy and I’m not tagging 11 people but I will tag:
And of course anyone else who wants to this. No pressure!
I’m also going to be using the same questions that Savannah gave me, because I’m a lazy trash bag… sorry I’m so uncreative 😔
- What’s your favorite book?
- Dogs or cats, and why?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What book do you think would be best made into a musical?
- What’s your favorite book to movie/TV show adaption?
- What’s your favorite place to eat out?
- What’s your favorite song?
- What book would you like to see made into a TV series?
- What’s your most anticipated book release of the year?
- What do you think is your spirit animal and why?
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?