Hello lovely people! Today I’m going to be doing the Sunshine Blogger Award for the sixth time! Thank you Jenna @Bookmark Your Thoughts for tagging me! It has been such a treat to get to know you, even though sometimes I’m like, are we the same person! 😝😄 Jenna is a fun and bubbly person that you all should definitely follow for all her fun posts! 😊
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
- Have you ever read a book in another language? If yes, which one?
Yes! In French. Le Petit Prince, or the Little Prince in English. I’ve never actually read it in English… one day I will.
- What is your best solution for a reading slump?
Watching a lot of TV. I enjoy just relaxing and mindlessly watching TV when I don’t have the capacity to read.
- If you could only read one author forever, who would it be and why?
I really don’t know. I like that Jenna picked Kelley Armstrong for mystery and suspense because Armstrong is so good at creating a story, so I may just go with that. I’d say Stephen King, but I already know what kind of burn-out that leads to.
- Which book do you think would make the best video game?
Okay, so I don’t do video games, like at all. So this is a very hard question. Can I say the Wayward Children series, can you imagine going through all those worlds, my goodness. This may be a lame answer, again, me and video games don’t really mix.
- If the place you lived in could only experience ONE season forever, what season would you choose?
Oh man, this is so hard! I love all the seasons for different reasons… maybe I’ll go with fall because it’s beautiful, it’s not too warm or too cool, sweaters! and I don’t have fall allergies! … oh and my birthday falls in fall 😛 😆
- If you could live in any sitcom, which would it be?
GAH! Why must you make these questions so hard! I’ve changed my answer three times, I was going to go with The Good Place, but then I was like nahh Brooklyn Nine Nine, and I had all the gifs and everything in place, and minutes before posting this I changed my mind yet again, and I’m going with Kim’s Convenience. I love this show,
I love this family dynamic,
and well hello, how can you say no to this face?
Yes, this show deserved 3 gifs!
- If you could INSTANTLY become an expert in something, what would it be?
I’m going to say languages. I would love to be an expert in all the languages, know how to speak them, and their grammar; that would be so helpful!
- If you were a member of a circus, what type of performer would you be?
Oh boy, maybe a trapeze artist. That would be a lot of fun!
- What’s your FAVOURITE book to movie adaptation?
I love the Harry Potter movies, for what they did, they did an amazing job. But to not be super cliched, I’m going to say that my recent favourite is Love, Simon. That was such a beautiful adaptation, I like what they did, and I felt all the feels.
- What type of literature do you prefer the most? Why (i.e. poetry, fiction standalone, fiction series, nonfiction standalone, nonfiction series, plays/dramas, short stories, etc.)?
Woah, so many options. My goodness! I love standalones because they are usually short and sweet, which I don’t mind, but I also love series because you can do much with the world and the characters, but sometimes authors drag it because they know they can. So hard! Okay, I’m going standalone because even though you don’t spend what feels like years in a series, you get a snap shot of a world and characters and sometimes if they’re really good they are easy to reread and jump back into.
- You are the main character in a novel — who’s your sidekick/partner in crime and why?
Perry the platypus! I have his picture on my cupboard at work… which usually sparks people into a conversation. I’m always on the hunt, investigating the answers to questions, both at work and in my personal life. He’d make a great sidekick because we’d solve crimes together!
Okay, I’m going to be lame (I’ve also been super busy) so I’m not going to tag anyone this time around.