It’s been a hot minute since I’ve done a tag… I was so excited that I wrote this up right after being tagged! 😝 Thank you to the lovely Jenna @Bookmark Your Thoughts for tagging me in this! I’ve seen it floating around and I’ve wanted to join in! 😊
- Tag & link the person who tagged you.
- Tag and link Jenniely’s post, for she’s love to read everyone’s answers!
- Tick/cross off the ones you’ve done.
- Tag another 10 people.
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it ❌
I’ll let y’all in on a secret… I’ve never received an ARC… I’m not sad about it, I just haven’t put myself out there to want to receive one. So does this one even count? 🤔
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on Netgalley ❌
Again, confession time… I’m not on Netgalley… I’m starting to wonder, am I a real book blogger? 😥
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did) ❌
I wouldn’t say promised a review on my blog… but for the most part all my reviews are in both places except for a select few. So do I answer yes or no? This is hard! I’m going to go with no… since majority wins out. 😝
4. Folded down the page of a book ❌
5. Accidentally spilled on a book ❌
Surprisingly not this year… although I could be lying because I can’t recall the last time I spilt something on a book.
6. DNF a book this year ❌
Not this year anyways. I’m pretty good with reading things through… even if it kills me haha 😅
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it ❌
My book buying this year has been……. dead. I’m seriously trying to think of the last book I bought, I think it was in October. Everything has been library books/borrowed books.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else (like homework) ✔️
Oh-my-god! I can finally put a checkmark next to something! I’m always reading when I should be doing other things… like chores, working, yeah know, etc etc.
9. Skim read a book ❌
I have a hard time skimming things… I need to read everything in order to full comprehend what is happening.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal ❌
Nope! I finished my goal in October… so I’ve well on surpassed it now!
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it to the library ❌
As I told Jenna, I hate having a fine to pay… even if it’s only 25 cents! As of this day, I’ve never had a fine… I did have to pay 25 cents for my mother’s overdue book over the weekend 😒
12. Broke a book buying ban ❌
See answer from question seven… where I can’t remember the last book I bought… if anything I need to be put on a buying spree 😂
13. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about ❌
Nope. If I don’t write it right after I worry I’m going to forget alllll about what I just read (I know I probably won’t, but it’s a strange fear I have).
14. Wrote in a book you were reading ❌
Again nope! But I do enjoy reading what others write in library books! 😊
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads ❌
I’m so obsessed with adding a book after I read it sooooo no, this is not an issue for me 😅😂
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend ✔️
Aha! Another check! Yeah… I still have my co-worker’s book… although she got rid of her little library at work (I know sadface 😥) our actual work is really taking over and there isn’t room for it (again, I know sadface 😥) so I know she won’t miss it if I have it a little bit longer… or you know a lot longer 😝
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book ❌
I don’t think so anyways… no one asks to borrow my books… all of like 3 people do every once in a while. If anything, I tell people “I have the book if you want to read it!”
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book ❌
No! That’s just cruel! I remember in a high school, my friend was so picky about not breaking the spine of books (tbh she’s probably still like this… but I love you aways Shebs!) she wouldn’t open her French/English dictionary all the way for fear of breaking the spine 😂
My mom breaks the spine on all of the books I let her borrow… why do I let her borrow them again? 😅
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged ❌
Well on library books, you can’t take the dust covers off as their like taped to the cover, so no 😝
20. Sat on a book accidentally ✔️
Hahahahaha, yeah I leave books everywhere and forget about it and sometimes I find them under pillows 😂
Final Score: 3/20
So does this mean I’m really naughty or really nice? 😂😂😝
As always, if you don’t want to do this tag… ya don’t have to! If you do want to do this tag, then by all means join in on the fun! 🙂