Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday, I’m back at it again with another Top Ten Tuesday. Today’s topic is: Winter 2018 TBR
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Winter 2018 TBR. Okay, okay, technically this is next week’s topic, but this week is a Freebie, and this is my last Top Ten Tuesday as I don’t think I’m going to continue with it next year. I think I may find a new meme to participate in! So I’m going out doing my own thing!
So without further ado, here is my Winter TBR. Now most of these titles are just books that I hope to get to soon and aren’t chosen because they make perfect Winter reads, but hey you never know, they could!
- The Unexpected Everything by: Morgan Matson. I know this is probably more a summer read, but hey, who doesn’t need sunshine in the middle of dreary February?!
- The Unwanteds by: Lisa McMann. This is a middle grade series that I’m looking forward to starting.
- The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by: Phaedra Patrick. With a title like that, well I’m hoping the story is just as good!
- Every Heart a Doorway by: Seanan McGuire. I’ve heard nothing but good things, so I can’t wait to start this series.
- The Star Touched Queen by: Roshani Chokshi. I’ve heard mixed reviews for this book, but I’m still curious.
- Highly Illogical Behavior by: John Corey Whaley. If this book is anything like his previous book, well then I’m in for a impactful read!
- The Queen of Air and Darkness by: Cassandra Clare. I hope to find this book under my Christmas tree!
- Outrun the Moon by: Stacey Lee. I don’t have any clue what this is about, but it sounds like it may be fun.
- The Mirror Thief by: Martin Seay. Again, don’t know what this book is about, but hoping for a good read.
- The Crown’s Game by: Evelyn Skye. No idea what it’s about, but the cover is gorgeous!
What’s on your Winter TBR? 🙂