Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday, I’m back at it again with another Top Ten Tuesday. Today’s topic is: Books On My Fall 2018 TBR. Let’s get into it! 🙂
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books On My Fall 2018 TBR. To be honest, my ‘2018’ TBR is looking more like my ‘2016’ TBR since all the books I’ve been reading are from 2016… really trying to catch up on the reads I haven’t gotten around to.
- Miss Kopp Just Won’t Quit by: Amy Stewart. This is probably one of the only 2018 books on this list! I just picked it up from the library over the weekend and I’m diving right in!
- The Dark Days Deceit by: Alison Goodman. The other only 2018 book in this list. I’m still waiting for it at the library. The first two books were really good so I can’t wait to jump back into this world.
- Unhooked by: Lisa Maxwell. This is currently on my shelf waiting to be read. It has a giant ship on the cover so I’m hoping for an adventure.
- Summerlost by: Ally Condie. Also on my shelf; I liked her Matched trilogy, so I’m hoping this will be just as good, if not better!
- These Vicious Masks by: Tarun Shanker. Also on my shelf, clearly I went a little crazy requesting things from the library!
- Adulthood is a Myth by: Sarah Anderson. I don’t have this, but I’m very curious about this series!
- Sightwitch by: Susan Dennard. I keep telling myself I’m going to get this novella from the library… and I haven’t done it yet!
- Fall of the Poppies by: Heather Webb. If we’re being honest here, I’m not really sure what this book is about, but I’m still curious about reading it.
- The Two-Family House by: Lynda Cohen Loigman. Again, not 100% sure what this novel is about but I am curious about it.
- Salem’s Lot by: Stephen King. I’ve never read this before so I’m really excited to move onto my next King read!
That’s all for me, what are on your Fall TBRs? 🙂