Hi friends! Happy Thursday; I hope this week is treating you well! 🙂 Today I’m at it again with the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thanks to good ol’ Drew @The Tattooed Book Geek for tagging me. If you don’t follow Drew, well…
What can I say about Drew, he’s in the market for 10,000
bloupies, oops, I meant followers, so you may want to stop over there and help a brother out and give him that follow he’s been looking for. Don’t worry, he’s not conceited, he’s just your average Polite Delight™ looking for some good lovin’. ❤️
And if that doesn’t convince you to hop on over to his blog, he’s a sensitive soul, even though his Mr. Mean wrestler’s exterior says otherwise, and he’s a funny too! His sarcasm has all the ladies trippin’ over him because he’s such a young (
dinosaur) gentleman; so just give the man a follow already!
In all seriousness though, Drew is a good, down to earth guy with a good blog! 😎
**Even if he’s a bad influence sometimes 😉
The Tag Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog.
Okay now onto the actual questions!
- What would your spirit animal be?
I think the correct wording here is, what is your spirit animal. I am obviously a majestic unicorn!
Look at all that freakin’ sass!
2. What would your theme song be?
Again, is: and definitely I’m Not Okay (I Promise) by: My Chemical Romance. Always has… always will be 😁
3. There’s a magic doorway that will take you anywhere, to any fantasy world, to any era or just to any different country, where do you choose to go?
Uhm. This is hard; I have no idea. The wardrobe would take me to Narnia probably.
4. What is your favourite type of cake?
5. What fruit or vegetable would make the best weapon?
An eggplant… because it’s hard 🍆*
*Drew only works in sarcasm and innuendos; there was no other way to answer this
6. What upcoming book do you wish that you could read right now?
Amy Stewart’s Miss Kopp Just Won’t Quit. These books are so good!
7. If you could rewrite the ending of any book which book would you choose?
None, because I don’t think I’d be able to write it any better… okay I could probably write Twilight books better.
8. What would your epitaph read?
Morbid much? I have no idea!
‘Here lies Meghan; her books couldn’t save her this time’
9. Who would you love to punch in the face?
Well, where do I start? For the purpose of this question, I’ll just say the woman who is dragging me through hell right now.
10. What is your top worst bit of blogging advice? – make it as funny as you can! 😉
I’m not funny.
I don’t know, how about being a complete asshole to everyone you encounter; I think that would get you at the bottom of everyone’s list real fast.
11. You are hosting a bookish influenced dinner party, which authors, characters and bloggers do you invite?
My first thought was Stephen King, but to be honest I’d rather be at his dinner table because if you’ve read anything about the King family you’ll know they had crazy dinners!
Anyways, let’s just invite the King family, that would be entertaining! I’d also invite ooo, the Malfoy’s, now this has become a really fun dinner. I’ll open the floor to any blogger who wants to come!
- Which social media site it is your favourite for all things bookish?
- Are you a fan of gifs? If so, please share all the gifs!
- How important are libraries to you?
- What’s your favourite TV show?
- When was the last time you read a 5 star book? What was it?
- Any last plans for the summer?
- Who are your bookish heroes?
- Where do you keep your books?
- Why do you read?
- Do you read anything besides books? Ex. magazines, newspapers…
- What colour is the sky? (sent by my brother, ladies and gents)
No pressure to do this! 🙂
Sofii @A Book. A Thought.
Jill @Jill’s Book Blog
Kristin @Kristin Kraves Books
Jasmine @How Useful It Is
Sue @Sue’s Reading Corner
Erik @The Past Due Review
Alice @Miss Honeybug’s Reads & Crafts
Vikki @My Mundane Life
Heather @The Sassy Book Geek
Thanks for reading! 🙂