Hi everyone! Happy first day of May! 😀 Happy Tuesday, I’m back at it again with another Top Ten Tuesday. Today’s topic is: Bingeworthy TV Shows/Amazing Movies. Let’s get into it! 🙂
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Bingeworthy TV Shows/Amazing Movies, a topic that doesn’t have to do with books, but with another love of mine: TV!
- Grey’s Anatomy. I’m going to get this out of the way first, this show is such a guilty pleasure for me.
- This is Us. This show is so freaking sad, but so freaking good!
- The Good Doctor. I’ve become slightly obsessed with this autistic doctor; it’s so heartfelt to watch.
- How to Get Away With Murder. This high-paced drama keeps its viewers on their toes every week!
- Station 19. This is a new show to the Shondaland tv world. It started off slow, but it’s gotten my attention.
- The Good Place. I just spoke all about it last week, I can’t wait for season 3!
- Brooklyn Nine Nine. I can’t wait for this to come back!
- Gotham. This is coming back for it’s final season. Epiosdes have been hit or miss, but I’ve enjoyed the ride.
- Bob’s Burgers. I know I’m not even finished season four, but season 9 is about to air, and I’m all for more Bob’s Burgers!
- Kim’s Convenience. This show has slowly crept into my heart! 😀 ❤️
Those are my picks… what are you guys watching? 🙂