Hello everyone! It’s finally Friday! I can’t tell you the kind of week I’ve had, but gosh it’s good that it’s finally the weekend! What I can tell you is what kind of Spring I had!
This season is shorter than usual. I didn’t really post much, I’m going to try and rectify that now that summer is here. If you follow me on Instagram (@meghan___murphy) you’ll notice I’ve been really utilizing the Instagram stories; I find them so fun!
Alright so in this blog you’ll see photos of:
- Books! Although there are less this time. I started off strong, and then I just fell off the wagon.
- I’ve really been getting into beer now that the warmer weather is here! 🍻
- My very first knitting project. I finally completed my scarf!
- A snapshot of my trip to Atlanta!
- My first time having High Tea, it was fun- if you couldn’t tell.
- After we went to see Solo: A Star Wars Story, we all went out to a dessert cafe for some yummy desserts!
- I ended Spring, and kick started my summer by going to a concert: Paramore.
Thanks for viewing! 🙂