Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday, I’m back at it again with another Top Ten Tuesday. Today’s topic is: Books That Awaken the Travel Bug In Me. Let’s get into it! 🙂
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s topic is Books That Awaken the Travel Bug In Me. Gosh I love traveling, if it were up to me I’d be traveling every weekend!
- The Geography of You and Me by: Jennifer E. Smith. This book made me want to take road trip after road trip. It didn’t help I was on a road trip when I read it!
- The Rockton Novels by: Kelley Armstrong. I’ve been reading these books recently and they really make me want to travel to the Yukon… I’ve never read a book set in Northern Canada, so this is awesome!
- The Rosie Project by: Graeme Simsion. These two books just made me want to travel to Australia!
- Paper Towns by: John Green. That book made me want to get out and travel to anywhere.
- Gossip Girl by: Cecily von Ziegesar. When I read these books they just made me want to travel to New York City!
- All The Bright Places by: Jennifer Niven. The fact that the two main characters go all over their state made me want to go on the biggest road trip around my province.
- The Fault in Our Stars by: John Green. I know two Green novels on here, but it made me want to go to Amsterdam!
- The Millennium Series by: Stieg Larsson. These books make me want to go to Sweden!
- The Time Traveler’s Wife by: Audrey Niffenegger. This makes me want to travel anywhere!
- The DaVinci Code by: Dan Brown: They travel all over Europe in this series and I’d really love to see Italy!
And that’s all for me. Do you agree? Disagree with my choices? Let me know! 🙂