Hello everyone! I was nominated by Beth @Reading Every Night for the Cramm Awards. I’ve never heard of this award before so I’m excited to get into it! Thanks again Beth for the nomination and let’s get into it!
- Include that tidbit about who created this awesome award; theCramm
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate 10+ bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
3 Things That Motivate Me To Blog:
- The first thing is having a place to hold all my thoughts. I have a lot of thoughts about the things I consume, so having a place to store it all really motivates me to continue doing it, even if no one is reading it.
- But, that being said: having people read my blog and like what I post, that’s definitely a huge motivator.
- Relating to my first point: knowing I have this blog motivates me to want to read/watch/listen to new things. It motivates me to write better, and overall become better as a blogger.
3 People Who Inspire Me To Blog:
- Lia Lost In a Story
I love reading her posts, whether it’s about the books she’s reading (I really love her new segment which she titled ‘You Made Me Read This’ I think it’s brilliant, and I hope she posts more of them) to her Camp NaNoWriMo updates and posts, reading them inspires me to start writing again… maybe one day I will.
2. Kristin Kristin Kraves Books
Kristin always has these original list posts that I am in love with, like seriously I am a list person and she’s always got me covered. Her recent list on high school required readings was excellent (and I’m totally ready for a part 2!) Not only is her list game on point, her monthly Favourite Posts of the Month is one of my favourite book memes to read because it gives back to the community… I should really get on that bandwagon!
3. Sam Taking on a World of Words
Sam inspires me on so many levels. I love reading everything that she blogs about first of all, not only about the books she’s reading, but her topics on writing are always relevant and thoroughly enjoyable. I also really enjoy her Off Topic Thursdays, I love reading about all the things she has going on. On top of all this, she inspired me through her posts to learn how to knit.
1 Thing I Hope Will Improve The World
I really like what Beth said, the strength in numbers and when something goes wrong everyone bands together to help out. I really like that sentiment because as I told her we recently went through that here in Canada when a tragic bus crash left the majority of a young hockey team dead; the way our country came together to help out was amazing, millions have been raised for the families in need and it’s been remarkable.
I just want to help out in the best way that I can, no matter what it is, that’s what I want to do, I really want to adopt a furry friend, which I hope will lead to adopting a (not so furry) friend later in the future.
My Challenge Question
You come across a time machine however it can only go either into the future or into the past, not both, and your first trip sets it in that mode forever. Would you choose to travel into the future or travel into the past?
This is hard. I want to say future, but I don’t want to know what’s coming, I know we all say we want to know, but do we really? I may just say the past because, I’ll get to the future eventually… at least with the past I’d be able to go back and see everything I didn’t get to see before I was born. I’m talking music, fashion, places before they were turned into giant cities or suburbs. Wouldn’t it be so interesting!?
My Nomination’s Question:
How do you come up with questions such as these? Do you try to make them difficult to answer? Do you base it off of what you’re currently reading/watching? (I kinda wanna know!)
Anna @My Bookish Dream
Ariana @The Quirky Book Nerd
Alicia @Miss Honeybug’s Reads & Crafts
Samantha @Modern Witch’s Bookshelf
Jill @Jill’s Book Blog
Tiana @The Book Raven
Deanna @Deanna Writes About…
Melissa @Bookish Wanderer
Lisa @Bookshelf Fantasies
Melanie @Where Passion Meets Inspiration