Hello my lovely friends! Today I’m going to be doing the Mystery Blogger Award. I was tagged by the amazing Beth @Reading Every Night. Thank you Beth for the nomination, now let’s get to it!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Answer questions of nominator.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share your link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Myself:
- I’m a huge supporter of hockey, and am I giant Toronto Maple Leaf fan. Go Leafs Go! 💙🍁💙🍁
- I can officially say I’m a proofreader by trade.
- I recently accomplished my Goodreads reading challenge of 100 books. (I’m currently at 106 books read.)
- Are there any tropes in books that you go out of your way to avoid, what are they?
I wouldn’t say I go out of my way to avoid tropes but I’m not a huge fan of the love triangle or the instalove trop; if it happens in a book it happens, I probably just won’t like the book as much, unfortunately.
2. If you could take the place of one book character, and live out their role in said book, who would you choose and why?
Hard question. I’d love to be Hermione, but I feel like that is an easy answer. The next person I thought of was Delilah from Between The Lines by: Jodi Picoult. Her book came to life, that would be amazing!
3. Money is no object and you can travel anywhere in the world (the real world, not the fictional one) where would you go first?
My first thought was Australia because do you know how expensive it is to travel to the other side of the world?!?! So if I could go there for free, hells yeah!
4. If you could meet on author, dead or alive, who would you choose and why?
I always say this but Oscar Wilde. I think it would be great to just sit down with him, even if no words are exchanged.
5. FUN/WEIRD Question: Would you rather never be able to go back and read or re-read anything by your favourite author, or never be able to discover any new authors?
You’re really making this hard Beth; this question is mostly definitely not fun! I’m going to have to say for the sake of this question that I would rather never be able to read/reread anything from my favourite author… there are waaaaay to many authors out there that I can’t be stuck with the same one.
This was fun! Now for my nominations, I think I’m going to tag a few of my new follows and welcome you to my blog. Please don’t feel the need to do this!
1. Where do you keep your TBR list? (ex. a piece of paper, Excel spreadsheet, etc.)
2. When was the last time you read a 5 star book?
3. How did you find your favourite genre?
4. If you suddenly couldn’t read anymore, what would you spend your time doing?
5. FUN/WEIRD: What was the last thing you ate?
Again thank you so much Beth! 🙂