Hello everyone! Happy Thursday! 🙂 Today I’m going to be doing round four of the Sunshine Blogger Award. I was tagged by Lauren @Comma Hangover. Thank you so much for tagging me! No matter how many times I get tagged it is still so much fun! 😀
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
- What constitutes a 5-star read for you? And what was the last book you read that met that criteria?
A 5-Star review is something that I enjoyed a whole lot, it’s a book I can’t stop talking about, a book I tell everyone to read, even those who aren’t readers. The last book that I read that was a 5-Star rating was Orphan #8 by Kim van Alkemade; that was an amazing book. (My review will be up in the next couple weeks!)
2. If you had to describe yourself in the personality of three fictional characters (books, tv, movies all accepted) who would they be and why?
Gosh ok: I’ve always said I’m Peyton Sawyer (from One Tree Hill) based off my musical tastes and she just gets my sarcasm. I’m a tad bit Dorian Gray (from The Picture of Dorian Gray) because living life as lavishly as possible is fun, and he just gets wanting new things. I’ve always said that Cath (from Fangirl) has understood me because we’ve been each other because I feel like I’ve been in her shoes.
3. When you are traveling, what is one thing that you would be lost without?
My phone probably because you can take pictures with it, find directions, find places to go, communicate. I would feel so lost if I didn’t know where I was going.
4. If you could be a magical witch or wizard, or a prodigy at one particular skill, which would you want to be and why?
Such a hard question! I’d love to be able to heal myself quickly, that would be one good thing to have!
5. What are your top three books to read by the end of 2017?
Well I really want to finishing reading the Dark Tower series, I have two left so Songs of Susannah & The Dark Tower by Stephen King. I also really want to read Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo.
6. If a fictional character could cook you one meal, who would it be and what would they cook?
Even though he probably wouldn’t be very good at cooking, I’d love to see Dorian Gray cook me a good thanksgiving meal. (Yes I have turkey on the brain).
7. What is your favourite article of clothing?
I have a huge obsession with socks. I’m always buying new ones to match the seasons 😛
8. What is the best first line you’ve ever read in any work of literature?
This is really hard because now I have to think of the 600+ books I’ve ever read. I’ll give you the line to the book I just started which is actually kinda cool
‘”How long will the magic stay?”‘ from Song of Susannah by: Stephen King.
9. How do you feel about reading classics? Are there any you feel like you want to read in the future?
I love it! I actually have a bunch that I’ve bought that I really need to get around to reading! I don’t know how many times I can shout it from the rooftops that everyone should read The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.
10. Do you use bookmarks? Show us your favourites from your collection.
I do use them, but they aren’t really attractive, ha! I’ll show you one I bought to get free shipping on my order! 😛
11. Do you prefer sweet or salty snacks?
It really depends on what mood I’m in, I love me some sweet, but I also can’t resist me some salty!
I feel like everyone has done this tag three times over so I’m going to keep my tags short 🙂
- What would your dream bookshelf look like?
- You’re given 24 hours to spend with your fictional BFF, who do you choose & what do you do?
- What’s your favourite beverage? (ex. if it’s tea, what type, etc.)
- What’s you’re favourite animal?
- Where is your favourite place in the world?
- When did you get your first book?
- How many times have you read your favourite book?
- Is organization a big thing for you?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- What made you decide to start a blog?
- Why do you read?
Thanks for reading! 🙂