Hi guys! Happy Thursday! We’ve almost made it to the end of the week. Today I’m going to be doing the Romance Fails in Fiction tag, which I was tagged by Birdie @Birdie Bookwork. Thank you so much, as I’ve never heard of this tag before so this should be fun! 😀
- Please pingback Kate @ Melting Pots and Other Calamities. Please pingback a specific post, so that she’ll get notification.
- You can choose ten romance fails from any media you like: books, movies, anime, manga, T.V shows, or Webtoons. You can even mix them up if you want.
- You can choose funny fails or serious ones; for the serious ones, please phrase it humorously. Remember, this is a fun tag! It’s not meant to be serious.
- Mention who’s who in the fails. (I.E, who fails and who is the recipient of the failure). If there isn’t recipient, per se, just state the couple (or non-couple).
- Optional: Rank the failures from least extreme to most extreme.
- 5 failures at LEAST.
- Tag as many people as you want, but at least one person.
The Hunger Games:
Katniss and Peeta. I could even say Katniss and Gail because Katniss don’t need no man. That girl is fearless, I think both just slow her down.
Alice in Zombieland:
Alice and Cole. I’m currently reading this series, and I have no idea if these two stay together until the end, but they drive me bonkers with their we should be together, we should be apart teen angst. They are so different from one another that’s it’s a little silly to see them together.
Me Before You:
Will and Lou. So she knew this was failed from the start right? I know she wanted him to live, but even still, would they have been a happy couple?
Dexter (TV Show):
Dexter and anyone really, but for this I’ll pick Rita. For my last two picks I’m going to dive into TV shows. As much as Dexter tried to be a normal human being it was hard for him, and Rita was such an odd match for him, but at the same time it worked for a while. Just so bizarre. Plus we all knew from the start it just wouldn’t work out.
One Tree Hill:
Dan and Rachel. I had such a hard time coming up with which couple to choose from this show. At first I was going to pick Dan and Deb, but thought Rachel was better. This was just for the shits and giggles right? It meant nothing to both of them, yet they stayed together for a season pretty much. I have no idea why it happened, but it was so strange and weird.
Your turn! Now it’s time I turn it over to you guys to participate in the fun!
If you’ve already done this tag, or don’t want to do this, that is totally fine by me! If anyone else wants to participate, please feel free to! 🙂