HI guys! Happy Thursday! 🙂 Today I’m going to be doing the Greek Gods Book Tag. I was tagged by Birdie @Birdie Bookworm, thank you so much for the tag! 😀 Let’s get started!
- Pingback to Zuky here so she can read all your posts!!
- You can use her graphics if ya like, but you don’t have to if you don’t want to.
- Tag as many people as you want, but please, share the love
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.
I’m wondering if there will ever be a tag where I don’t mention this book! 😛
Delilah Bard from The Darker Shade of Magic trilogy. She. Is. Awesome.
I have two for this one:
- The Hate U Give by: Angie Thomas
- Kitchens of the Great Midwest by: J. Ryan Stradal
It has to be a tie between:
- The Real Doctor Will See You Shortly by: Matt McCarthy
- The Book of Awesome by: Neil Pasricha
Can I say Dorian Gray again? No, okay. I’m going to say my new favourite read: Kitchens of the Great Midwest by: Ryan J. Stradal.
I have no idea how to answer this question. Like I don’t think books are evil, but I kinda wish that The Nest by: Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney didn’t exist. It wasn’t for me.
The Hate U Give. It was beautiful in a breakthrough kinda way. So good. Read it.
The Dark Tower books that I own are really nice looking. I love how the covers merge into one another!
The book I’ve just finished. Alice in Zombieland by: Gena Showalter. I didn’t care too much for it, but I will probably read the rest of the books in the series.
The Grisha trilogy I sped through, even though I didn’t care for the last book.
Since Birdie only tagged two people, so will I. As Always don’t feel the need to do this tag! 🙂