Hi everyone & happy Thursday! I thought since we are in the middle of the year I’d bump up this tag up on my to-do list. I was tagged by Shouni @Through The Book Portal and Heather @The Sassy Book Geek. Thank you, both of you! So let’s get started! 😀
1. BEST BOOKS YOU’VE READ SO FAR IN 2017?
This is so hard, here are just a few:
- A Conjuring of Light– V.E. Schwab
- It– Stephen King
- The Hate U Give- Angie Thomas
- Kitchen’s of the Great Midwest- J. Ryan Stradal
2. BEST SEQUEL OF 2017 SO FAR
The Burning World-Isaac Marion. The second book in the Warms Bodies trilogy. Can’t wait for the third book!
3. NEW RELEASE YOU HAVEN’T READ YET, BUT YOU WANT TO
Way too many. But I’ll go with both of Adam Silvera’s new books: History is All You Left Me & They Both Die in The End.
4. MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASE OF THE SECOND HALF OF 2017?
I just found out that there is going to be another book in the Diviners series by Libba BrayBefore the Devil Breaks You.
5. BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT
6. BIGGEST SURPRISE
Kitchen’s of the Great Midwest- J. Ryan Stradal. I didn’t know what to expect, and I’m so glad I went into this book blind because it was SO good!
7. FAVOURITE NEW AUTHOR (DEBUT OR AUTHOR TO YOU)
Leigh Bardugo & Rick Riordan. I started reading both of these authors this year. I can’t wait to read more from them! 😀
8. NEWEST FICTIONAL CRUSH
I don’t know if I have a new fictional crush.
9. NEWEST FAVOURITE CHARACTER
I’m a huge fan of Annabeth & Grover in the Percy Jackson series.
10. BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY
Books don’t usually make me cry, but Kitchen’s of the Great Midwest almost made me cry. I’m telling you, such a good book!
11. A BOOK THAT MADE YOU HAPPY
I could totally use the same book from above, but I think I’ve mentioned it enough! I’m going to go with Everything Leads to You– Nina LaCour. A very cute story that you can’t help but smile! 🙂
12. FAVOURITE BOOK TO MOVIE ADAPTATION YOU’VE SEEN THIS YEAR
I haven’t seen many movies this year so I can’t say. I still want to see Everything, Everything though.
13. FAVOURITE REVIEW YOU’VE WRITTEN THIS YEAR?
Good question… maybe It- Stephen King.
14. MOST BEAUTIFUL BOOK YOU’VE BOUGHT OR RECEIVED THIS YEAR?
I still can’t get over the covers to any Shadowhunter book, so probably Lord of Shadows.
15. WHAT BOOKS DO YOU NEED TO READ BY THE END OF THE YEAR?
All of them? Okay no. I want to finish collecting Stephen King’s Dark Tower series so I can start reading it by the end of the year. That is a bog goal of mine!
So I’m not going to tag anyone because it seems that everyone has done this tag. If you haven’t done this tag and want to, consider yourself tagged! 😀 Thanks for reading! 🙂