Hello friends! Last weekend I took a little vacation to Nashville, Tennessee. It was a lot of fun and I definitely recommend it for a weekend away! Now I’m going to show you all what I saw and did!
This blog contains:
- The State Capital Building
- Centennial Park
- The Parthenon (where apparently Nashville is the Greece of the South, I had no idea)
- The Bridgestone Arena where the Predators play. (NHL hockey)
- Downtown Nashville, which is Broadway street where it’s literally a street of bars, talk about fun times!
- The Grand Ol Opry where we saw a bunch of country musicians, young and old. I mostly took pictures of Crystal Gayle
- The Country Music Hall of Fame
- There is a display for the band Alabama (I didn’t realize how big they were)
- They have Elvis Presley’s solid gold Cadillac
- Awards, and other cool things in the museum.
- The RCA Studio B. This is where Elvis recorded most of songs, and you will also see people like Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson and so many others who recorded there.
- Inside the Parthenon is a statue of Athena, she is 42ft tall, and made of gold. In her palm is a 6ft tall statue, it’s huge. In front of her are these giant bronze doors that weight 7.5 tons each.
- Musicians Hall of Fame
- Which has a Grammy display.
- Lastly there are little bits of the city everywhere that I thought looked cool. I actually visited the Honky Tonk Central bar the night the Predators played at home… talk about a fun evening. One of the highlights of my trip!
Thanks for viewing! 😀