Hello, and happy Thursday! Today I an doing the Mystery Blogger Award for the second time. Thank you Shouni @Through the Book Portal for tagging me! I’m just as excited to do this tag now as I was the first time so let’s get started!
Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well (Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog)
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You have to nominate 10-20 people
Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share your link to your best post(s)
Facts About Me:
- I have the biggest obsession with hand lotion. Bath & Body Works is my fave, plus I can’t let my obsession for the Body Shop go unnoticed. It’s funny everywhere I go people notice how good I smell… it’s the lotion, ha! 😜
- I have the biggest fear of snakes. I have no idea why. Nothing has ever traumatized me to be afraid, but I am deathly afraid. I can’t even touch a page of a book if there is a picture of one, that’s how insanely afraid I am.
- I’m a travel nut. I love travelling. Recently I’ve made it my bucketlist to 1. travel to all seven continents (I’ve been to 2) 2. go to all 10 provinces and 3 territories in Canada (I’ve been to 3 provinces) and 3. go to at least all of the 50 states in the USA (I have been to 5, haha I thought I had been to more!).
If you’re interested to read more facts about me, you can read Mystery Blogger Award part one.
1. What book have you re-read the most and why?
Probably the Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde because I read it every year. I love diving back into the story, it’s so familiar now, and it reminds me that summer is coming.
2. If you had to change your name to a character’s name, who would you pick?
Any character? First I would totally rename myself Juno from the movie (I know it’s not a book). From a book, I’d totally love Delilah from A Darker Shade of Magic.
3. If you could shape shift into any animal, what would you be?
I’m torn between a cheetah and a giraffe. Like I’d love to be super fast to get away fast, but I’d also love to be tall, as I am short.
4. Say you have the power to get rid of a certain item from the world (books, phone, toilet paper, etc), what item would you want to get rid of.
Toilet paper? haha. I’m going to have to say those new spinners that everyone is talking about. Like what is the point of them?
They kind of remind me of bayblades, like they just spin, is that amusing?
5. Random (even though most of my questions are already kind of random): You now have 10 chimpanzees as your servants. What would you make them do?
Oh geez, I have no idea. Maybe just help me out in my every day things, I’m so boring.
I think most of everyone has done this tag, I’ve nominated
If anyone else wants to do this, feel free to!
- What do you use your phone for the most?
- What is your most recommended or favourite place to travel?
- Besides the conventional place to read (bed, chair, couch, etc…) where is your favourite place to read?
- Do you collect anything? If so, what is it?
- Random: A witch and warlock walk into your place of work and put a spell on the place, what do you do?
This has been fun! 😀