Hi friends, happy Thursday! Today I’m going to be doing the Blogger Aesthetic Award, I was tagged by Louise @Genie Reads. Thanks so much for this, I’m pumped to do this!
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
So from left to right here are the things that make me, me:
(yes I used all of my own images because I’d rather not steal from the Internet)
- The Used represents my love for music & concerts, as well as my punk roots. The Maine at the bottom also shows that too (plus they are one of my fave bands)
- Toronto is my home
- Love the Toronto Maple Leafs, win or lose (which is mostly losing) I love them through & through, plus I love vanilla dip donuts.
- I love sweet things
- I have a huge itch to travel, the plane represents my wanderlust
- I have more tea than I will ever be able to drink & I keep buying more
- I love to bake
- I’m a Slytherin all the way, which means I love me some
Harry Potter,Draco Malfoy 💚😈
- I have the biggest obsession with hand lotion, someone send help
- Lastly my favourite book ever is the Picture of Dorian Gray so I had to include it
I’m going to keep this short, if you’ve already done the tag feel free to ignore! 🙂