Hi guys! Happy Friday! Welcome back to Flashback Friday, today is Part 2 of my study abroad in university. Today I’ll be showing London. Enjoy!
I actually went to London before Berlin, but I posted Berlin first because it had less photos. There are still two photo blogs I want to post from this trip, one will be the Harry Potter studios tour, and the other a tour of Sherlock Holmes. So stay tuned.
In this blog:
- Quite a few photos of every day life, and interesting things
- Hyde Park
- Oxford Street
- The BBC
- Thompson Reuters
- Piccadilly Circus
- Trafalgar Square
- Big Ben
- The London Eye
- The Shard, which is apparently the tallest building in London
- Tower Bridge, which apparently gets mistaken for London Bridge all the time
- But actually the image underneath is London Bridge
- Lambeth Bridge
- Millennium Bridge, this is the bridge the Death Eaters destroy in Harry Potter
- A bunch of shots of nighttime London
- Borough Market
- Natural Historical Museum, which is free, how crazy!
- The last few shots are just interesting things, and Abby Road!
Thanks for viewing! 🙂