Hello my lovely friends, today I’m at it again with another tag. Today I’m doing the Sunshine Blogger Award for the third time! Thank you Lois and David @Lois Reads Books for tagging me. I’m honoured to be awarded this three times. So let’s get started!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Lois and David’s Questions:
When did you start blogging and why?
I started blogging years ago… gosh it’s been 10 years, someone hold me, how has it been that long already? Anyways I first started because I liked to write, then I got obsessed with documenting my life, and now it’s a combination of both.
What is your favourite TV show, why and would you recommend it to others?
One Tree Hill. Every time I watch the show I find something else to love about it. As I get older the characters relate to me in different ways, and it’s just a show about love, and friendship; the hardships of life, as much as a lot of it is very dramatic, it’s also very relatable.
How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?
I’m not really sure, to be honest I just try to find time to do everything. I spend a lot of my weekends drafting up all my posts for the week. Each month I sit down and map out each blog post for that month. Sometimes if I’m feeling crazy, I’ll shake it up, but being organized really helps.
What is your proudest achievement?
In life, or on the blog? For life I’d say putting myself through school, that was some tough stuff but I did it. For the blog, I’d have to say just continuing to grow and get better with each day.
Who are some of your favourite bloggers and why?
Okay now you’re asking me to name names. I wouldn’t say I have any favourite bloggers, but I do have some good friends:
There are so many more, the list could go on. Each and every one of these girls are special in their own ways 🙂
What do you do when you aren’t blogging or reading?
Work? I feel like I barely do anything but work. I watch TV, I have a very boring life.
Where do you hope to see yourself 5 years from now?
Alive, working a cool job maybe, and maybe moved out of my parents place… but with the economy the way it is, who knows?!
What is your favourite food and why?
Mac & Cheese because it tastes so good, and you can add so many things to it and it still tastes so good.
If you could ask any author three questions, who would the author be and what questions would you ask?
Quite possibly I’d talk to Oscar Wilde. I’d ask him where his inspirations came from to write his only novel. Why he only chose to write one novel. And maybe what his favourite colour is, to switch things up.
How often do you buy books?
Not very often. Once or twice a month. It all depends, if I’m in the mood to buy books or not. If I know I’m not going to read a book again chances are I’m not buying it.
What are 5 things you never leave the house without?
I could list you five things in my wallet alone, but definitely my wallet, phone, lip chap, keys, and hand sanitizer. (And lip chap is a big one, trust me I didn’t bring it with me, I had to go all day without it, ugh my poor lips).
I’m just going to tag a few people since I know this has gone around a few times, I’ll tag a few of my new followers, hello!
- What has been your favourite class ever?
- What was the last picture you took with your phone?
- Do you trust anyone with your books?
- If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of any book character, who would it be and what would you do?
- What is your favourite word? Least favourite?
- Which do you use more often, the dictionary or the thesaurus?
- If you could bring back any book character back to life, who would it be?
- Which of the four seasons do you do the most reading?
- What’s your favourite knock-knock joke?
- What cheers you up?