Hello everyone, happy Thursday! It feels so weird not posting a throwback! Instead I’m using Thursdays to get caught up on my tags! So with that being said I’m here to do the Happiness Tag! I was tagged by Jacquie @Rattle The Stars. Thanks so much, and let’s get started! 😀
List Five Things That Make You Happy
- Sleeping in. I love being able to just sleep as long as I want to, even if it’s only until 9 or 10 in the morning; still feels a lot better than 6 or 7.
- Drinking my Friday evening coffee. I have to drink coffee on Friday nights or else I fall asleep at like 7, I’ve learned to really enjoy it. I love putting Baileys in my coffee too.
- Jeopardy. I love Jeopardy. I try to watch it every day but life gets in the way sometimes, but when I do manage to catch it, I love watching and feeling smart.
- Am I allowed to say reading? Reading makes me the happiest. I don’t know what it is, but I love reading the words off the page, it gives me this high I can’t explain.
- The feeling of going on vacation. I’m hoping you’ve all experienced this feeling. The excitement and anticipation of going somewhere new, so good.
List Five Songs That Make You Happy
- For the First Time by: The Script (❤️)
- Floral & Fading by: Pierce the Veil
- We Don’t Have to Dance by: Andy Black
- Teenagers by: My Chemical Romance
- Miles Away by: The Maine (this was SO hard to choose)
Thanks for reading! 😀