Hello everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got all the books you asked Santa for. Today I’ve been tagged to do the Sunshine Blogger Award by Birdie, thank you and let’s get started!
This is my second time being awarded this, and I’m super excited, so thank you again! 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
1.Who’s your favourite superhero?
I’m not a very big superhero person, and I don’t know many of their stories, actually I don’t know any of their stories, other than Spiderman, Superman and Batman. I’m lame I know. My answer is I don’t have one.
2. Date/Marry/Kill – Zombie, Werewolf, or Vampire
I would probably kill the zombie before he killed me, marry the vampire, date the werewolf.
3. What is your favourite childhood picture book?
Thomas’s Snowsuit by Robert Munsch.
4. Name one author you find attractive.
Uhh, this would mean I would have to look up what every author looks like. Part of me thinks it’s weird for me not to know what the authors I read look like, and part of me thinks it’s weird that I should find them attractive because to me, I like author based on their writing skills and not what they look like. If I’m being honest here I personally don’t care what they look like.
5. What was your first job?
My first job was delivering the news paper, classic.
6. What is your dream job?
To work in a book publishing house, either reading manuscripts or proofreading. (I’m already a proofreader so I’m halfway there)
7. What historical decade is your favourite?
The 70’s. I don’t really know why, but gosh I love the music.
8. Tell us about one reoccurring dream you have.
I don’t know about reoccurring, but last night I dreamed that my grandfather was younger and could walk (without a walker) and we went to some sort of event, it was strange.
9. Do you have a bucket list?
Yes. It’s very long, but I will share one thing on it that I want to start this year and that is travel around my whole country (Canada) visiting every province and territory. Currently I’ve been to three provinces (including the one I live in), out of the 10 provinces and three territories.
10. Is there a book you love that would surprise us?
No because I read everything and anything, so nothing I read should be a surprise.
11. What is your favourite kind of music?
I love pop-punk. Aggressive, yet not too heavy, it’s perfect.
Ever since I saw The Used back in September I’ve been listening non-stop.
I know it’s not 11, but 11 is a lot 😜
- What’s the best book you read in 2016?
- What are your reading goals for 2017?
- Do you have any reading pet peeves?
- What’s your favourite emoji?
- Do you have a favourite magazine, newspaper, comic, etc.(something that isn’t a book) that you read religiously?
- Are you a PC or Mac user?
- What’s your favourite time to read?
- Where’s your favourite place to shop for books?
- Polka-dots or stripes?
- What are some of your favourite hobbies, aside from reading of course! 😛
- Do you like to read more than one book at a time, or do you strictly read one at a time?
Okay that’s all for me! Thanks again for the tag! I can’t wait to read all your answers! 🙂