Happy Friday my fellow friends! This week has seriously felt like it went on forever. Today I’m posting an award that I was nominated for, I want to thank the lovely Beth @Reading Every Night for nominating me! Let’s get started!
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate ten bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List seven things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
- I love my eyes. I think they are so pretty.
- I am a good baker. I make excellent brownies and am in the progress of broadening my horizons.
- I am smart when it comes to English.
- I am a good listener.
- I am very sarcastic, which makes me funny.
- I am very reliable, when I say I’m going to do something, I do it.
- I am optimistic, there is good in everything.
Sorry these are so short, but I did it and I am proud of it! 🙂
Maggie @Massachusettes Novel
Coral @Reading My Life Away
Alex @Whimsy Pages
Romana @A Book Nerd
M @A Blog of One’s Own
Sue @Sue’s Reading Corner
Sarah @Reading and Writing Posts
Reg @She Latitude
Sam @One Bookish Girl