Hello! So instead of my Tuesday TV blog, since I don’t have anything to post for that this week, I thought I’d do something a little different, So I’m very, very new to book tags, and #lovebooks has been kind enough to tag me in hers so I’m giving this a go! I hope you like it haha!
- Find a Book for each of your initials.
I’m just going to stick with my first and last name because all of my initials are ‘M’. Yes even my middle name.
“M” for Mothers and Daughters by Rae Meadows“M” for The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Count your age along your book shelf: What book is it?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K Rowling. This happens to be my favourite Harry Potter novel! It’s also the first Harry Potter novel I ever owned, yeah I started with the third.
- Pick a Book that represents a destination you would like to travel to.
I’m going to go with the Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith because there is so much traveling that happens in that novel, that by the time I was done I wanted to go on so many adventures. It was funny because I was on vacation while reading it!
- Pick a book that is your favourite colour.
I’m going to have to say Closer Than You Think by Karen Rose. The cover is purple, and I love that colour. Also the novel was terrific!
- Which book do you have the fondest memory of?
I’m going to have to say my favourite book, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. I read it every year at around the same time, and it always gives me pleasure to read it. It reminds me of my youth (not that I’m old or anything) but it reminds me I guess of my teen years. How appropriate if you know the subject matter ha!
- Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?There have been a few, but I’m going to stick with Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I’m going with this novel because this novel made me so angry, and I don’t normally get angry at novels. This really had me shaking my head and yelling at my friends when trying to tell them what it was about. Ugh. It was difficult but I made it through.
- Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of achievement?Does it count if I already read it? Well I’m just going to use it, because I just finished reading it this past week, and lord I felt so good to get it done. It was 600+ pages and normally that’s not bad for me, but I recently just started working full time so my reading time has been cut significantly. BUT the book is Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray. It was SO good!
So there you have it, my first book tag. I’m not going to tag anyone, but feel free to do this tag! It was a lot of fun! 🙂